星期日, 11月 25, 2018

告知訊息 Announcing

I am writing in response to n.p. (我來信是因為...)
  • I am writing in response to a phone call I received from your company this morning.
  • I am writing in response to the misleading statements you made about our company on CNN this morning.
I am writing in regard to n.p. (我來信是因為...)
  • I am writing in regard to the warehouse supervisor position advertised on your website.
  • I am writing in regard to the problem we've been having with the photocopier we rent from you.
I am writing in connection with n.p. (我來信是關於...)
  • I am writing in connection with Judy's request for a promotion.
  • I am writing in connection with the special offer you advertised in the newspaper yesterday.
I am writing on behalf of n.p. (我是代表...來信)
  • I am writing on behalf of my clients to request immediate payment of the full amount owed.
  • I am writing on behalf of Edgeford Insurance to let you know about a few of our exciting new policies.
I am writing to ask about n.p. (我來信詢問有關..)
  • I am writing to ask about the possibility of postponing the deadline for the launch of Version 2.3.
  • I am writing to ask about the remark you made this morning concerning the closing of the Vancouver office.
I am writing to cancel n.p. (我寫信來取消...)
  • I am writing to cancel an order I placed earlier today.
  • I am writing to cancel my subscription.
I am writing to request n.p. (我來信是要求...)
  • I am writing to request a transfer to the Hong Kong branch.
  • I am writing to request punctual payment of the attached invoice.
I am writing to clear up n.p. (我來信是為了釐清/解決...)
  • I am writing to clear up the misunderstanding about the product specs.
  • I am writing to clear up the problem we had yesterday with our salesperson.
I am writing to inquire about n.p.(我來信是要詢問...)
  • I am writing to inquire about the possibility of a job transfer.
  • I am writing to inquire about your new line of snow tires.
I am writing to inform you of n.p. (我寫信來通知你...)
  • I am writing to inform you of our decision to close the department.
  • I am writing to inform you of changes to our billing procedure.
I am writing to inform you that + clause (我寫信來通知你...)
  • I am writing to inform you that we will be merging the marketing and sales departments next months.
  • I am writing to inform you that your account has been suspended. if you wish to remain a member, please contact a customer service representative.
I am writing to let you know that + clause (我寫信來讓你知道...)
  • I am writing to let you know that I've resigned and will be leaving Edgeford at the end of this months.
  • I'm writing to let you know that we've had some complaints from customers about your attitude.
I am writing to let you know about n.p. (我寫信來讓你知道...)
  • I am writing to let you know about some change we've made in the way we process payments.
  • I'm writing to let you know about our special summer promotion.
I am writing to tell you that + clause (我寫信來告訴你...)
  • I am writing to tell you that the printer I brought from you last week has not been working well.
  • I am writing to tell you that Mary has left the company for personal reasons.
I am writing to thank you for n.p. (我寫信來謝謝你...)
  • I am writing to thank you for your help with the project.
  • I am writing to thank you for recommending us to your friend.
Please be informed that + clause (以此通知...)
  • Please be informed that we can't ship your order until we have received payment for your previous order.
  • Please be informed that our warehouse has been experiencing stock control difficulties and that it may be some time before you receive your order.
Please note that + clause (請注意...)
  • Please note that we will be closed for four days during the Chinese New Year.
  • Please note that I will be out of the office for the rest of the week. I will still be checking email and you can always reach me on my cell phone.
This is just a quick note to let you know that + clause (此為一簡短通知,讓你知道...)
  • This is just a quick note to let you know that my phone extension has been changed to 522.
  • This is just a quick note to let you know that the order has arrived safely.
For your information, + clause
  • For your information, I will be leaving the company at the end of the month.
  • For your information, the product shown on page 6 of the catalog has been discontinued and is no longer available.
I have been informed that + clause
  • I have been informed that we still haven't received your payment.
  • I've been informed that starting from next week everyone is requested to be in the office before 9:00



1 則留言:

  1. Please Google the following words for your usage reference:

    As to
    in regard to
    in relation to
    with regard to

    回覆刪除